We are looking for an energetic, detail-oriented person to be part of our sales and marketing team.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in sales and marketing industry.
- Completed undergraduate coursework in journalism, marketing communications or business.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in a team environment.
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Positive attitude in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Self-Confidence, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put #254145 MSE Specialist in the subject line.